By Senior Oceania Club Manager Neli Arias
With spring just around the corner, summer travel is on everyone’s minds and our next Oceania Club Reunion Cruise is on mine. We’ve planned some exciting festivities for this year’s Reunion Cruise and I’m so looking forward to exploring the coastal villages of New England along with the tropical beauty of Bermuda with our guests.
If you’ve been thinking about joining us on our next Reunion Cruise, we have 5 excellent reasons why you should. Happy sailing and continue reading below for the details on our 2018 Reunion Cruise!
1. It’s an unforgettable 10-day celebration of old friendships, new memories and enriching travel experiences.
2. Convenient embarkation and disembarkation in New York City. Enjoy the perfect getaway with the added simplicity of departing from Manhattan.
3. Special cocktail receptions, members-only dinners and commemorative gifts. You’ll have the chance to mix and mingle with other travelers that feel at home on board just like you.
4. UNESCO-protected St. George. A picturesque 400-year-old town, horse-drawn carriage rides, fish chowder to die for, cobblestone streets with names like Petticoat Lane and world-famous golf courses – need we say more?
5. Exclusive shore excursions. Each year we craft special shore excursions just for the Oceania Club members on our Reunion Cruise – these bring you unique travel experiences and insider glimpses of the local culture that would otherwise not be offered. This year, join us as we enjoy Beneath the Breakers in Newport; Freedom Trail & Paul Revere’s House in Boston; and our Maine Lobster Experience in Bar Harbor.
I hope to see you aboard Insignia this July!