A spectacular menagerie of diverse and exotic destinations, your world is just waiting to be discovered, and there is no better way to explore it than on the elegant ships of Oceania Cruises. Our unique itineraries are specifically designed to showcase the most fascinating destinations across the globe. As Regatta, Insignia, Nautica, Sirena, Marina and Riviera are all comfortably mid-size, each ship can call on the world’s most desirable ports, from historic cities to modern meccas to charming seaside villages nestled along sparkling coastlines. On a voyage with Oceania Cruises, each day offers the exciting opportunity to experience the history, culture, art and cuisine of a wondrous new destination.
Whatever corner of the globe beckons you to explore, Oceania Cruises takes you there in comfort and style. Relax on board our luxurious ships and savor exquisite cuisine that not only is renowned as the finest at sea, but also rivals the best restaurants ashore. Inspired by Master Chef Jacques Pépin, these culinary delights have always been a hallmark that distinguishes the Oceania Cruises experience from any other. Considering the uncompromising quality, perhaps the most remarkable aspect of an Oceania Cruises voyage is its incredible value. Lavish complimentary amenities abound, and there are never supplemental charges in any of the onboard restaurants. Value packages ensure that sipping a glass of vintage wine, surfing the Internet or enjoying a shore excursion is both convenient and affordable. Every moment spent on an Oceania Cruises voyage confirms our commitment to presenting you the very best your world has to offer – your way.
THE OCEANIA CRUISES EXPERIENCE
- FREE airfare* on every voyage
- Mid-size, elegant ships catering to just 684 or 1,250 guests
- Finest cuisine at sea, served in a variety of distinctive open-seating restaurants, at no additional charge
- Gourmet culinary program crafted by world-renowned Master Chef Jacques Pépin
- Spectacular port-intensive itineraries featuring overnight visits and extended evening port stays
- Country club casual ambiance; tuxedos and gowns are never required
- The Culinary Center – the first hands-on cooking school at sea (onboard Marina and Riviera)
- Acclaimed Canyon Ranch SpaClub®
- Extraordinarily high staff-to-guest ratio ensures exemplary personalized service