As the colors of autumn begin to turn with the approaching chill of winter, my thoughts turn to two things: the holidays and escaping to the tropics. Of course, there’s never been a better time to run off to the palm-fringed beaches of the Caribbean or explore the myriad cultures and fascinating history of the Pacific Riviera.
If you’ve never thought of taking a cruise over the Yuletide season, here are 10 reasons to sail during the holidays:
- Enjoy holiday meals prepared by extraordinary chefs, and no dishes to wash afterwards
- Sip eggnog poolside
- Relish in the perfect blend of holiday cheer and tropical escape
- Sip Champagne in Barbados in balmy weather
- Spend New Year’s Eve on a submarine in Maarten
- Swim with a pod of playful dolphins in Cabo San Lucas
- Ring in the New Year with sublime Canyon Ranch SpaClub® treatments
- Discover the authentic fishing village and historic wonders of Todos Santos
- Admire festive gingerbread villages while listening to the carolers under the stars
- Make a New Year’s resolution to do this every year
I hope you’ll join us for one of these unforgettable holiday voyages to the Caribbean or the Pacific Riviera this season:
Your Oceania Cruises family is waiting to welcome you home for the holidays!