In the spirit of summer, we are turning our focus to the beautiful Pacific Riviera. From horseback riding on the beach to historical cathedrals, these enchanting destinations offer you endless ways to relax and explore.
Acapulco, Mexico: A fabled city that sits on a picture-perfect bay surrounded by gleaming white hotels and small hills. Acapulco offers gorgeous beaches, deliciously warm weather, rich history and more.
- Savor the ambiance of Acapulco’s Hotel Los Flamingos
- Marvel at the feats of the “Brave Ones” as they dive from cliffs more than 100 feet high
- Enjoy the gorgeous view from the church, Capilla de la Paz
La Paz, Mexico: Known for its slow-paced lifestyle and old-world beauty, La Paz offers the perfect mix of adventure and relaxation.
- Admire the 19th-century beauty of the glorious Catedral de Nuestra Señora de La Paz
- Surround yourself with vibrant sea life such as dolphins, sea lions and tropical fish
- Spend the afternoon on La Isla Espiritu Santo
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico: Relaxing by the water, horseback riding on the beach and people-watching along the Malecón are just a few things you can do in this spectacular town.
- Admire the famous contemporary sculptures throughout the Malecón
- Walk hand in hand along the cobblestone streets of Puerto Vallarta’s Zona Romantica
- Visit the peaceful Vallarta Botanical Gardens
Discover more about our ports in the Pacific Riviera, and get inspired to plan your sunny getaway!