An artist-in-residence with Oceania Cruises since 2011, Pat Grillo is an award-winning artist who has exhibited and sold her work across the country and to private collectors throughout the world. While living in southern Florida, her work was exhibited in museums and galleries in Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Coral Springs and Boca Raton.
She now lives in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, near Asheville, where she continues to teach and paint. Pat and Angelo, currently aboard Insignia’s Around the World in 180
Days voyage, share their top tips for how to spend leisurely days at sea.
Sailing from Brazil to Togo in West Africa, we spent five days at sea aboard Insignia with Captain Dimitrios Flokos, General Manager Victor Conceião and a crew of 400 amazing people from over 57 countries. With five days at sea, what to do first?
- Enjoy the amazing Grand Brunch
- Attend art classes – twice a day with Pat!
- Celebrate the equator crossing with King Neptune
- Partake in games, like the Human Slot Machine and the Housekeeping Pillow-Stuffing Tournament
- Listen to the lively band on the pool deck
- Indulge in relaxing massage at the Canyon Ranch SpaClub®
- Enjoy memorable dinners with friends
- Go for a romantic walk under the moonlight
Next up, dry land and the west coast of Africa!
Join us on a transoceanic journey in 2016!