One of our most exciting new developments is the growth of our fleet with the addition of Sirena – sister ship to our award-winning trio: Regatta, Insignia & Nautica. Sirena embodies the most treasured elements of our celebrated mid-size ships, and she will join the Oceania Cruises fleet in the summer of 2016 for her inaugural voyage OceaniaCruises.com/Sirena. Sirena, which means mermaid in Spanish, will introduce a spectacular new array of destination-rich itineraries spanning the globe. Her highly-anticipated launch season will be released in late February 2015 with reservations opening on March 4, 2015.
Discover Sirena’s highlights below, visit the new Sirena page on our website OceaniaCruises.com/Sirena, and stay tuned for more details in the coming months!
- Joining the Oceania Cruises fleet in the summer of 2016
- Mid-size, elegant ship catering to just 684 guests
- Exciting destination-rich itineraries with new ports
- Renowned specialty restaurants Toscana and Polo Grill
- Baristas coffee bar featuring specialty coffee drinks and homemade biscotti
- Alfresco dining and a cook-to-order grill at Terrace Café
- Acclaimed Canyon Ranch SpaClub®